Lawn Care in Greenville & Spartanburg, SC
If you live in Greenville, Spartanburg or the surrounding areas you can rest easy knowing that lawn is in good hands. We understand the importance of staying up-to-date on the latest industry techniques. Our carefully trained lawn care technicians how how to properly manage a beautiful lawn in your area.
Lawn care services for Greenville and Spartanburg:
Lawn Care Services
At Davenport Environmental, our expert technicians have the effective treatments and techniques your lawn needs to thrive! We offer quality lawn care that is patterned specifically for homes in the Greenville and Spartanburg areas:
- Tree and Shrub Installation – Tree and shrub installation services increase the curb-appeal and value of your home, making your yard a place you’ll want to spend time with family and friends!
- Soil Testing – Soil testing is an important first step to diagnosing exactly what your lawn needs to thrive! This helps us to focus our efforts to give you the exact services and nutrients your lawn needs.
- Lime Applications – Lime application allows us to maintain a proper pH for your lawn, keeping your lawn looking lush all year long.
- Fertilization – We target the nutrients your lawn is lacking so we can feed your lawn exactly what it needs to thrive!
- Weed Control – By taking a preventative and reactive approach to weed management, we help stop weeds in their tracks and keep them from coming back.
Time to call in the professionals? Get started with our lawn care today!
Mosquito eggs can mature into adults in as few as 8 days. It’s important to get rid of mosquitoes in your yard as quickly as possible. With Davenport Environmental, our mosquito control services will meet your needs every time!
Mosquitoes thrive in standing water. If you have birdbaths, gutters, children’s toys, or other containers outside, they are bound to fill with water. If left unchecked, these containers hold water for extended periods of time, attracting mosquitos. Worse yet, mosquitos turn these spots into breeding grounds, where females lay 100 eggs at a time.
After conducting a thorough inspection of your yard, our mosquito control team will identify breeding grounds and problem areas. We’ll create a customized Carry mosquito treatment plan to be rid of them for good.
Here’s what our barrier sprays can do for your mosquito problem:
- Kill mosquitoes on contact
- Repel and eliminate mosquito eggs
- Create an invisible shield, warding off mosquitos for nearly a month
With our multi-application problem, you’ll have our mosquito control team return monthly to ensure your population is under control.
Enjoy Contract-Free Service
As a locally-owned lawn care company, you are more than just our customer — you’re our neighbor! That is why we strive to always provide open communication, keeping you in the loop on your lawn’s needs and up-to-date on your treatments. It all begins with pre-service phone calls and continues throughout your partnership with us so you know what’s happening in your yard from start to finish. This, along with our no-contract model, keeps you in control throughout the entire process. We’re so confident you’ll love our services, we even offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee!