Lawn Care in Cary
We are a locally owned and operated company that is proud to provide homeowners with quality lawn care in Cary and surrounding areas. As one of the most qualified lawn care companies in the area, you can rest easy knowing your lawn is in good hands! With our experience in the business, we understand the importance of continuous education and staying up-to-date on the latest industry techniques. Our highly trained lawn care technicians how the best tools and treatments for creating a beautiful lawn in Cary.
Jump to one of our lawn care services in Cary:
Lawn Care in Cary You Can Count On
Caring for your lawn takes time and knowledge to get it looking its best. At Davenport Environmental, our expert technicians have the effective treatments and techniques your lawn needs to thrive! We offer quality lawn care in Cary:
- Soil Testing – Soil testing is an important first step to diagnosing exactly what your lawn needs to thrive! This helps us to focus our efforts to give you the exact services and nutrients your lawn needs.
- Lime Applications – Lime application allows us to maintain a proper pH for your lawn, keeping your lawn looking lush all year long.
- Fertilization – We target the nutrients your lawn is lacking so we can feed your lawn exactly what it needs to thrive!
- Tree and Shrub Installation – Our tree and shrub installation services increase the curb-appeal and value of your home, making your yard a place you’ll want to spend time with family and friends!
- Weed Control – By taking a preventative and reactive approach to weed management, we help stop weeds in their tracks and keep them from coming back.
Time to call in the professionals? Get started with our lawn care in Cary today!
Mosquito Control in Cary
Mosquito eggs can mature into adults in as few as 8 days. It’s important to get rid of mosquitoes in your yard as quickly as possible. With Davenport Environmental, your Cary mosquito control needs are fulfilled every time.
Mosquitoes thrive in standing water. If you have birdbaths, gutters, children’s toys, or other containers outside, they are bound to fill with water. If left unchecked, these containers hold water for extended periods of time, attracting mosquitos. Worse yet, mosquitos turn these spots into breeding grounds, where females lay 100 eggs at a time.
After conducting a thorough inspection of your yard, our mosquito control in Cary team will identify breeding grounds and problem areas. We’ll create a customized Carry mosquito treatment plan to be rid of them for good.
Here’s what our barrier sprays can do for your Cary mosquito problem:
- Kill mosquitoes on contact
- Repel and eliminate mosquito eggs
- Create an invisible shield, warding off mosquitos for nearly a month
With our multi-application problem, you’ll have our mosquito control in Cary team return monthly to ensure your population is under control.
Enjoy Contract-Free Service
As a locally-owned lawn care company, you are more than just our customer — you’re our neighbor! That is why we strive to always provide open communication, keeping you in the loop on your lawn’s needs and up-to-date on your treatments. It all begins with pre-service phone calls and continues throughout your partnership with us so you know what’s happening in your yard from start to finish. This, along with our no-contract model, keeps you in control throughout the entire process. We’re so confident you’ll love our services, we even offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee!