Perimeter Pest Control in the Southeast
Pests and disease will damage your lawn, damage your property, and pose health risks to your family and pets! Don’t settle for a pest-infested yard any longer — let Davenport Environmental help keep your property protected with our perimeter pest control programs. We’ll provide lasting protection for your landscape against the most common pests in the Southeast, which include:
- Fire ants
- Fleas & Ticks
- Yellow Jackets
- Grubs & Moles
- And More!
Ongoing Treatments For Lasting Protection
The most effective way to treat a pest problem is to stop it from occurring in the first place! Because of our fluctuating temperatures here in the Southeast, pests will be an ongoing nuisance in the landscape. Without the right protection in place, pests can be a year-round threat. In order to provide lasting protection, we recommend recurring perimeter pest treatments that include both reactive and proactive treatments, which includes:
- An initial inspection: First, we inspect your property and its surroundings to identify existing pest issues and potential problem areas.
- Targeted treatments: From there, we eliminate existing infestations and pest populations through targeted treatments.
- Recurring treatments: To keep pests at bay, we follow up with regular treatments to make sure pests don’t have the opportunity to breed and infest the lawn & landscape.
- Open communication: We’ll keep you informed of what we find in your yard and updated our progress throughout the entire process!
Are Your Trees or Shrubs Being Attacked By Insect or Disease?
There are many insects and diseases that can cause problems to your ornamental trees and shrubs. To make sure your landscape thrives all season long, we provide perimeter pest control services to treat the most common insects and disease in the Southeast.
- Common insects: spider mites, Japanese beetles, caterpillars, and other bugs can create severe damage to your landscape.
- Common diseases: anthracnose, cankers, rust, powdery mildew, and other diseases can degrade the quality and vitality of your landscape.
Are you struggling to keep your ornamentals healthy and green? Prevent insect and disease damage to your trees and shrubs with our perimeter pest control services!
Quality Service Without the Binding Contracts
One of the biggest advantages of partnering with Davenport Environmental for your outdoor pest control needs is our contract-free pest control services. Most of our competitors require you to sign a 12-month agreement, which can feel suffocating if you’re not getting the results you expect. We’re proud to offer perimeter pest control without the binding contracts. You heard that right — no contracts necessary, just quality service and results from a local company that you can trust.